Friday, August 31, 2007

So very rude

On Wednesday, I told a girl at a bar, who had a pretty big nose she was probably pretty self-conscious about (the girl had a big nose, not the bar), the following:

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like Kellie Pickler but with a bigger nose? Yeah, you look like Kellie Pickler, only with that nose you have." And I didn't even realize I was being rude. But neither did she apparently, because that comment was only a small part of perhaps the most successful wingman-running-interference-operation I have ever been involved with. maybe ever seen.

But I guess the moral of the story is: "when it's worth having someone point out a physical flaw as long as they tell you you look like someone famous, you know you will be easy to run interference on."

1 comment:

crysOakleee said...

Funny thing is, I heard about these infamous incidents of wingman supremacy. Congratulations?