Quite honestly, I'm not big on pet peeves. Things don't really tend to get under my skin very often. When someone asks me what bothers me most, I usually say, "umm, unngghh, raw tomatoes, uhh, bad drivers, glundkkh um, being really thirsty, indecisiveness... I don't know." I don't like those things, but none of them really get on me. Nevertheless, inspired by a co-worker, I will now compile the list of my top ten pet peeves.
1. When there is so much snow on a windshield that the wipers can't get all the way down, and just scunch against the snow.
2. When boogers look like green plastic and you think maybe it's a broken piece of lego.
3. People who complain about drama, and end up making a big deal about how they hate when someone makes a big deal of anything.
4. No toilet paper.
5. People who don't think I'm awesome.
6. Clogged sinuses.
8. the thought of an old bald man scraping his head on a chalkboard, and the skin slides right off.
9. oh, no, what if aliens attack
10. fat people.
Very unoriginal, and a little snarky, but what can I say, that's me.