Tuesday, August 14, 2007

on a pretentiousness scale of 1 to 10

I think it would be a 9.5 if people replaced the word 'person' with 'personality.' Observe:

So I was in the car with one other personality, ...

She's impatient sometimes, but she's a good personality.

No, I don't follow baseball. I'm not really a baseball personality.

Or, better yet,

No, personalitily, I don't care for it.

Inaccurate as they all are, I think they are even more snooty.

I better start doing that.

By the way, do you ever get something really stinky on your finger, and instead of washing it off, you just sniff it periodically, as if to reassure yourself, "yup, still smells pretty effin nasty." I have something on my left ring finger right now, and I don't know where it came from, but it sure smells like poo. mmmwhoo! I just smelled it again, and it is gross. Maybe it's a sign of a curse that I will never find marital bliss. Maybe it is getting on my keyboard every time I type the letter S. sssssssss. Maybe I should go up to some random personality and ask them to smell it.

2 comments:

Kay Pea said...

its crazy but i know EXACTLY what you are talking about...gross.

crysOakleee said...

I can't believe you guys admit this stuff!