Friday, January 25, 2008

Meme the first

Ok, so I've got a couple memes to bust out before I get to an actual post that I wanted to put up, so I'm going to whip through these real quick, doubtless leaving you unsatisfied and disappointed with me as a person.

Then again, I'm disappointed with you, too. I mean, I know that last post was long, but it was a profound experience for me, and one which actually happened (unlike some other stories here), and only four of you liked it? Well, thanks to the four, anyway. You guys are cool. I like you too.

4 Things Meme

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Copy Editor/Office bitch for a small publishing house in Chicago
2. Call center for an insurance agency
3. Writer/Reporter/Blogger for selfsame agency
4. Once I weeded my grandma's driveway and she gave me $20

4 movies I've watched more than once:
1. Jurassic Park
2. Finding Forrester
3. That Thing You Do
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

4 places where I have lived:
1. Chicago
2. Dallas
3. Rome
4. Nope, that's all.

4 TV Shows that I watch:
1. Arrested Development
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. Deal or No Deal sucks, really really sucks, but it's always on at my house

4 places I have been
1. the Grand Canyon
2. the top of the Eiffel Tower
3. swimming inside the blue grotto in Capri, which is the most beautiful place in the world by far
4. never been to New York, LA, Boston, Miami or Philly

4 things you might not know about me
1. I have killed two deer, after which I gutted, skinned and butchered them
2. Except for alchol episodes, I haven't thrown up since I was a baby
3. I like sausage pizza better than pepperoni pizza
4. This question is really hard for me - took longer than all the other ones put together

4 places I would rather be right now
1. Michigan
2. Hawaii
3. Paris
4. anywhere warm in the Caribbean

4 things I am looking forward to this year
1. going to San Francisco in two weeks
2. baseball tryouts
3. moving out
4. Christmas

3 comments:

B2G said...

#3 and #4 are two of my all time favorite movies. Seriously, I have some Wonders songs on my iPod. "Oh, there he goes, off to his room to write that hit song, Alone in My Principles."

tiff said...

Meeeeeechigan!

I can't wait til your baseball tryouts either. I hope you make it? Are you walking on the Cubs or White Sux?

Kay Pea said...

You know, in all my years of knowning your esteemed familia...i've never been to the mecca you call michigan. I'm a little hurt.