Monday, May 14, 2007

lethargy

I have done nothing today, and so feel kind of like a pile of shit. I woke up at 11:30 on the couch (where I slept because there is crap all over my bed), sat up and started watching TV. It is still on, and I have not set foot outside all day. And I'm still wearing my pants from yesterday, and I haven't taken a shower. Actually, I don't think I've taken a shower since Thursday.

But no exams today, and the exam I have tomorrow will be pretty easy. So I think I'll have a few beers tonight, kick back and relax. Some more-- like I haven't been doing that enough the last couple days, weeks, years. But in the meantime, I am going to make spaghetti from scratch... ooh, an interesting prospect. I'll offer my roommate to make dinner if he buys drinks.

Well, I asked him, and he said 1) he doesn't feel like spaghetti 2) he would buy alcohol, but 3) he has no mode of transportation to get down to Northwest Highway. Great.

Put "My Sharona" on the stereo, light up the stove, baby. I'm gonna make us some pascetti.

No comments: